My Philosophy as a Criminal Defense Lawyer:
- I will provide you with excellent legal representation that is cost effective.
- You will always receive courteous and respectful treatment.
- I exercise a goal-oriented approach to your defense.
- I will fully explain every step of the process and make certain you understand all aspects of your case and our defense.
- I will act as a buffer between you and the “justice system.”
- As my client, you decide what happens with your case. I will not pressure you to do something that doesn’t feel right to you.
As a client of J. Eric Pittman Law Offices, you will receive:
- An Honest and Experienced Review of Your Case.
- Discrete Representation, I Will Protect Your Privacy.
- Courteous and Respectful Treatment at All Times.
- Competitive Rates with Payment Plans Available in Certain Cases.
- Free Confidential Consultation.
- Evaluation of Your Treatment by Police for Possible Civil Suit.
- I will determine whether a valid Motion to Quash Arrest and Suppress Evidence exists. If the police violated your 4th Amendment rights your case may be dismissed without a trial.
- Likewise, if the police violated your 5th Amendment right not to incriminate yourself, statements you made that hurt your case may be thrown out.